Steve Walden is a marketing-savvy CEO, a successful entrepreneur and a consultant to businesses that wish to improve their performance. His specialties are helping companies achieve high growth and turning around businesses in difficulty.
As the Chief Executive Officer of a technology company he completely revitalized the business, leading it into new markets with new products and new energy. The company became highly successful and shareholders received major cash payouts.
He helped to launch a new subsidiary for BellSouth, and as a divisional vice president managed and grew several of the Telco's businesses.
Currently, he shares his strategic and operational experience with the senior management and Boards of companies that desire increased profitability through strategic actions. He also serves on the advisory boards of several startup companies, and on the Boards of nonprofit organizations.
• Walden Associates – Atlanta, GA – President
• Netsurfer Corp. – Atlanta, GA – President and CEO
• Innotrac Corp. – Duluth, GA – Vice President, Electronic Commerce
• BellSouth – Atlanta, GA – Divisional Vice President
• Prodigy Services Company (IBM/Sears joint venture) – White Plains, NY – Executive Director
• Grey Direct (Subsidiary of Grey Advertising) – New York, NY – Senior Vice President
• Time Warner – New York, NY –
o Director of Marketing, Manhattan Cable TV
o Director of Marketing, Warner Amex Cable Communications (Warner/American Express joint venture)
o Additional management positions with Time, Sports Illustrated and Home Box Office
Steve Walden, Managing Partner
320 Morgan Farm Court
Atlanta, GA 30342
Telephone Number: 404-250-9600
Cell Telephone Number: 678-576-5690