Dr. Karen Wade brings more than 20 years experience in working with organizations and leaders. Her experience in increasing organizational and leadership effectiveness spans multiple industries: healthcare/biomedical, internet/technology, financial services, manufacturing, retail, and ‘green’. Her doctorate is in Psychology/Organizational Behavior from Claremont Graduate University in Southern California.
The Long View Partnership offers the following Services:
• Management Team Due Diligence (strategic pre-acquisition/investment assessment)
• Individual Executive/Manager Assessment (pre-hire and/or for post-hire development)
• Executive Coaching to enhance leadership effectiveness
• Teambuilding for Executive Teams
The mission of The Long View Partnership is to identify and develop executive leaders who ‘have the right stuff’ to lead in today’s turbulent and challenging environment. Such leaders possess the capacity, commitment and character to build resilient organizations, achieve sustainable results, inspire willing followers, and avoid catastrophic failures.
The Long View Partnership's Value Proposition includes
• Ph.D. in Psychology/Organizational Behavior
• Experienced/trained by premier firm of management psychologists, RHR International
• Sophisticated, in-depth, unbiased assessment of individuals and teams before key hires, or investments/acquisitions, are made. Assessment criteria is aligned with critical success factors as identified by the hiring manager, or the investing/acquiring entity.
• Specialist in helping business leaders see themselves as others do and in making high-impact changes in critical leadership behaviors to enhance their effectiveness with all stakeholders.
Karen L. Wade, Ph.D.,Managing Principal
The Long View Partnership LLC.
1266 W. Paces Ferry Road, Suite 165
Atlanta, GA 30327
Office Number 404-671-9346
Cell Telephone Number: 404-538-1771
Website URL: www.adaptivetransformation.com